Virtual GameBoy Advance 3.0 Released

olaf

The multi-platform GameBoy Advance emulator has just received a significant update, and here's what Marat Fayzullin said about this release on the official web site:

This is the major Virtual GameBoy Advance release. Since this release, the VGBA-Windows runs in both full screen (using DirectDraw) and windowed modes. There are fixes to the CPU and BIOS emulation, waveform sound channels, and video rendering routines. For example, the sound stuttering and the occasional sprite flicker problems are now gone. The complete list of features and the list of new features and fixes can be found in the documentation.

I have also started adding Nintendo DS features to VGBA, such as the second ARM9 CPU and the cartridge loader. This work is far from complete though, so do not expect VGBA to run Nintendo DS programs right away. Because of these changes, the save state file format (.STA) has been changed again.

- Official Homepage

Oh yeah, that's the one that had the $35 price tag on it. Can't see myself paying that much, when Visual Boy Advance is free, and to me, seems just as good.

NO$GBA also rocks because it's the only one that supports MP that you know, actually works.