MAMEdOX 1.1

Ebsy

omg britneysPAIRS... this is wonderfull... pro skin makers always know how they have to make something eye-candy! very well done. ill just be patient and wait for this master piece.

also congrats to other devs involved in the great mame project (bendermike, hk$ and all others i dont remember)

:thumbsup1:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont recommend ppl to rename the game names in the source. As it will bring confusing. Ppl wont know which version they are using or they need to use. There will be many boring questions like 'why this game wont work' or 'why it tells me lots of files are missing'.

For fixing the tearing problem, just change 'D3DPRESENT_INTERVAL_ONE_OR_IMMEDIATE' to 'D3DPRESENT_INTERVAL_ONE' in GraphicsManager.h. easy, right? :thumbsup1:

Tmaul or anyone please Look at list of games give me more games to add to list, im thinking of putting out a sorted correctly rom set.

They must run right and be decent plus no double ups please... cheers, also HK thanks for help with tearing ill test tommorrow I agree with renaming but I will include Dats so they can see names correctly. And in source I may leave as proper names but in XBE may release a renamed and non renamed version. Any input would be great as to any other games people want renamed or features they must have.... cheers

• 1 month later...
Tmaul or anyone please Look at list of games give me more games to add to list, im thinking of putting out a sorted correctly rom set.

They must run right and be decent plus no double ups please... cheers, also HK thanks for help with tearing ill test tommorrow I agree with renaming but I will include Dats so they can see names correctly. And in source I may leave as proper names but in XBE may release a renamed and non renamed version. Any input would be great as to any other games people want renamed or features they must have.... cheers

BritneysPAIRS: is this still WIP?

Ive finished it to a point im happy as with...except id like more games that arnt on my list if any are good..... it different from mamedOX 1.1 as screenshot showed I think. $HK is busy or just likes working on his build. I have been hard working on a complete package doing an installer that does what mamedOX did to mameOX making the xbox a complete media center / mame machine........ it finished now bar manuals and I must say it brilliant (vainity smurf).

Any help would be great id say new mame may come out with new package

Ive finished it to a point im happy as with...except id like more games that arnt on my list if any are good..... it different from mamedOX 1.1 as screenshot showed I think. $HK is busy or just likes working on his build. I have been hard working on a complete package doing an installer that does what mamedOX did to mameOX making the xbox a complete media center / mame machine........ it finished now bar manuals and I must say it brilliant (vainity smurf).

Any help would be great id say new mame may come out with new package

I liked mamedOX, and i could help donating to mamedOX.