MAMEdOX 1.1

Ebsy

do you want full rom set or sorted one that I listed?

Hi BritneysPAIRS,

All sorted one that you listed would be find. :P

As I presume that in full rom set, they are rubbish games not fully working. However, I noticed that some working games are not in your previous list.

To sum up: All fully working games (like Neo Drift Out, Trash Rally,... should be included aswell in the release.

"Full Rom sets" - "hacks" - "not 100% working games" = Amazing release !

P.S.: I'm waiting for your comment BritneysPAIRS

Thanks a lot in advance,

Best regards

Jontox

Edited by Jontox

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please list all game missing from list please ill add them if they are any good or popular as long as they run at OK framerate

PM me an we can talk about it

PS I also - all crappy games cause there a 1000 bad games thaqt ive never seen in arcades ever I ive been to a few.

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

please list all game missing from list please ill add them if they are any good or popular as long as they run at OK framerate

PS I also - all crappy games cause there a 1000 bad games thaqt ive never seen in arcades ever I ive been to a few.

Hi BritneySPAIRS,

I'm currently having a look at Neo-Geo games list, CPS2, CPS1 and others.

I will write you a PM this evening with all valuable games to be added to the huge release with Romsets :P

See you soon.

Best regards

Jontox

--- EDITED ---

PM SENT :D

--- --- --- ---

Edited by Jontox

Hi BritneysPAIRS,

I think you version of MAME is great. If u are interested, I'd like to translate the menus of the emulator in italian. Let me know if u think the thing can be useful.

Ajeje

• 1 month later...

Okay, I installed latest version MamedoX. It loads up, I get to the start screen where it gives me the button tutorial, then press any button to continue.

I press any button and It takes me to the main screen. When I am there it is loading, and it keeps loading and loading and loading... Until i eventually give up and have to restart my box again.

Is there a way to fix this issue? I only now how to install the files, get the most elite roms on the planet but I can't get past a damn load screen.

Any advice with this issue would help me greatly. Thanks...

• 3 months later...

i know mamedox is still wip. i also know that the devs are working on many projects at the moment. but may i ask something?

mamedox is so great and has such a great gui. its only sad that the the list of available roms is so chaotic. with all those terrible names. will there ever be an option to rename those roms. if not... will the source code ever be released so we could look into adding this option by ourselfs?

thx in advance and i really appreaciate all the efforts made ;)

I was waiting on $HK for some source to fix tearing and may aspect ratio, and some other stuff. Before I put together 1.2 but havent heard from him.

I have renamed 1000 of top roms in source and they are my recommended collection plus some other small changes, with keymapping and skinning and samsho down (but didnt change drivers on people unless some more top games work like raiden 2)

mame.jpg

is an example of my mame running (with rom renames) I tried HK but didnt like interface so hopefully he will release source or compile MAMEdOX 1.2 with a few of his fixes so people can have his awsome features plus and awsome interface

Help us please $HK your our only hope

If he doesnt email me ill send you source TMaul as I know you can code :thumbsup1:

List of games I renamed (to name in list only no extra struff)

http://www.thraxen.com/BritneysPAIRS/games.txt

Edited by BritneysPAIRS