NINTENDO DS

There won't be a need to change the PS Controller. It works exceptionally fine for every game.

The gamecube controller lacks the semmetry (sp?) of the ps2 controller. ExBox was pretty much a rip of the playstations design but it's bulkier and the joysticks feel a bit odd.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ExBox was pretty much a rip of the playstations design but it's bulkier and the joysticks feel a bit odd.

How is this pr-Microsoft_Xbox_Controller_S_K86-00001_Game_Pad-resized200.jpg

in any way a rip of of this?

ps2_controller.jpg

The analog sticks are in much better areas... on the xbox controler. Just feels way better to me then the akward ps2 controler.

Well, sony did rip off the SNES design.

yep...

Sure the xbox controler isnt perfect.. but id pick it over a ps2 controler anyday.

Also atleast ms sticks with the a , b , x and so on.. not circle , square lol i always kinda laughed when kids would write out codes to ps1 games.

Edited by Bluestinger X

ExBox was pretty much a rip of the playstations design but it's bulkier and the joysticks feel a bit odd.

How is this pr-Microsoft_Xbox_Controller_S_K86-00001_Game_Pad-resized200.jpg

in any way a rip of of this?

ps2_controller.jpg

The analog sticks are in much better areas... on the xbox controler. Just feels way better to me then the akward ps2 controler.

Well, sony did rip off the SNES design.

yep...

Sure the xbox controler isnt perfect.. but id pick it over a ps2 controler anyday.

Also atleast ms sticks with the a , b , x and so on.. not circle , square lol i always kinda laughed when kids would write out codes to ps1 games.

Ah yeah...just switch the d-pad and left analog and you got a new controller...yeah. Rip off. Nintendo and XBox couldn't find a better setup so they joined hands, switched two things around and removed 2 shoulder buttons. Yeah.

the xbox pad is more like a dc pad. with shoulder triggers as aposed to shoulder buttons

my main gripe with the ps2 pad is the funky directional pad. I just never liked it.

Ah yeah...just switch the d-pad and left analog and you got a new controller...yeah. Rip off. Nintendo and XBox couldn't find a better setup so they joined hands, switched two things around and removed 2 shoulder buttons. Yeah.

its a flockin controler?!? what is it supposed to have the dpad on the under side.. maybe then it wont be a rip off. Your a dumbass. Every console controler is gona have some simularitys.... and stop talking about rip off.. the ps2 controler is the snes controler with 2 anolog sticks and 2 more sholder buttons... and a shittyer dpad. N64 had anlog before ps1... n64 had a rumble pack before ps1... werent those all rip offs?

Xbox controller reminds me most of the Special edition controller that came with the Saturn and NiGHTS into Dreams. If anything, the Xbox is based on that and the DC.

its a flockin controler?!? what is it supposed to have the dpad on the under side.. maybe then it wont be a rip off. Your a dumbass. Every console controler is gona have some simularitys.... and stop talking about rip off.. the ps2 controler is the snes controler with 2 anolog sticks and 2 more sholder buttons... and a shittyer dpad. N64 had anlog before ps1... n64 had a rumble pack before ps1... werent those all rip offs?

A yeah, check your spelling bud. Anyway, it's a rip off, end of discussion. They should go ahead and carbon copy the design but they don't want to bow down so they try to pull something out of there ass.

PS2 controller took the basic design of the snes pad but enhanced it making it more comfortable and accessible, and the DPAD doesn't suck, you do. XboX controller doesn't improve anything, and they actually had to remake the first one because it sucked so much so shove that in your Box Hole.

Oh yeah, the Rumble Pack and Analog control which Nintendo failed to execute properly was incorporated into the PS2 controller like it was meant to be.

Don't hate them for making things better.

Edited by NeoMaster

are we gonna start all this stupidness over controllers now?

flocking fanboys.............

PS2's Dpad has a tendency of BREAKING THE FSCK UP. Then again, the controller it self is good, just the parts in are so damn cheap I can make one with papermache.

Oh yeah, the Rumble Pack and Analog control which Nintendo failed to execute properly was incorporated into the PS2 controller like it was meant to be.

The N64's stick was the sheit. Don't be hatin` on that naow.

Edited by K`dash