NINTENDO DS

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, "Funner".

Yeah, the GC controller stinks for playing games like Capcom vs SNK2 and Fight Night Round 2, but when you play like Wind Waker and mario and such, its the best. I never have any hand discomfort even when playing for extended hours.

So basically, when it comes to fighting games I just use my SC2 arcade stick that I bought for 25$.

LOL, "Funner".

Yeah, the GC controller stinks for playing games like Capcom vs SNK2 and Fight Night Round 2, but when you play like Wind Waker and mario and such, its the best. I never have any hand discomfort even when playing for extended hours.

So basically, when it comes to fighting games I just use my SC2 arcade stick that I bought for 25$.

You got those cheap ass Nuby ones? Their ok for SCII but they suck for T5 and Most 2D fighters.

LOL, "Funner".

You got those cheap ass Nuby ones? Their ok for SCII but they suck for T5 and Most 2D fighters.

Yeah, Noobie's. But they're actually good, I've tried them with KOf2002, GGX2, Marvel vs Capcom 2 and CVS2, and SNKvsCapcom and they work spectacular.

The best controller is easly the PS2 controller.

nothing beats a saturn pad for fighting games

after that i prefer the xbox pad over ps2 pads.

The best controller is easly the PS2 controller.

nothing beats a saturn pad for fighting games

after that i prefer the xbox pad over ps2 pads.

The Ps2 controler is crap... if they do the same design for the ps3 im gona die laughing.

Why change it when it has worked perfectly so far? I don't see why some people biatch about the PS controller.