Behold the future of the gaming industry!

Gryph

50 Cent: Bulletproof

Here are some select quotes that ensure our pastime is going to Hell in a handbasket (or a pimped up G mobile).

“In everything I do, I play to win,” said 50 Cent. “I’m out to destroy the competition and my video game is no different. It’s a fantasy version of my life. I plan to shake up the video game world like I did the rap world – I’m pulling no punches with my game.”

“50 Cent is one of the most talented artists in the recording industry with legions of fans around the world. Everything he touches turns to gold – music, movies, clothes, cars, watches,” said Bruce Hack, CEO of Vivendi Universal Games. “We are thrilled to collaborate with 50 Cent and Interscope Records in a video game debut that will deliver extraordinary music, exciting game play, and best of all, 50 Cent.”

I think I remember reading somewhere that to differentiate this game from GTA, they are going to make it more linear but I can't find it. So I was probably hallucinating again.

Ofcourse, the game has the potential to be good if they focus more on the gameplay of it instead of all the 50 Cent music, movie, and lifestyle hype.

well I stayed away from san andreas because I have no interest in gangsta rap gaming. So you can bet I'll never play this either.

Yawn. They should make stupid pointless games again to purify the next generation gamers since right now, its so messed up.

I had fun playing the no point bubble bobble a lot. Other kids should too. All this gangster wannabe crap just annoys me. Though San Andreas was pretty good.

man, ever since MTV and spiketv starting plugging video games more often that's all I see. A game with some flockers in low riders, be them black, white, yellow, brown, whatever shooting ppl and what not, as if it were the best life in the world.

stupid casual gamers

next you know they're gonna make some really bizarre shiit that I can't think of at the moment, but I bet when they think of it, they're gonna make it, watch

Ign has this article awhile back. Eventually all the rappers are going to have their own games now. It started with Def Jam, now it's taking GTA's territory with Fear and Respect and Bulletproof.

This game is being published by Vivendi and I haven't heard who's the developer. Most Vivendi published games are crap however.

Most Vivendi published games are crap however.

sad but true. I wish they'd be more like UbiSoft.

nah, they should make Tom Clancy go back to writing books....that no one reads :thumbsup:

Heh. I've never read a Clancy book in my life. :rolleyes:

oh god yet another reason to bash rap and hip hop. i dont listen to either but i wont judge theses games cuz of that i will judgre if they are fun to play or not. and btw tom clancy's books are just like his games the same thing over and over with a different paint job.