Who else?

Before I start with this thread I just want to say thanks to Magnis, GC, and the rest of the 1emu staff for hooking me up.

Ok, I just got my first issue of my free subscription to EGM (again thanks) and it totally owns. It's my second fav gaming mag. It came the other day, not exactly sure when cause i was away and it was sitting on the table already when i got home. So who else has gotten there mag's and witch ones did you subscribe to and how do you like them so far?

I've had it with video game mags, especially since I"m not all that interested in new games, maybe new releases that have old stuff from my childhood (like midway arcade treasures 2). I memmer I was all into reading PSM, especially cause of the cheap price ($12 a year for a yearly subscription!), but then they doubled the price for a year! I just read the letter, cancelled my subscription, and that was the end of that

another thing I did'nt like much about PSM is that they'd do their reviews and strategy guides on the BETA releases of some new games. Like I memmer they talked about all kinds of glitches in Twisted Metal Black that I didn't see, and secrets I didn't find where they did

Edited by Weirdanzeige

I just got my OPM mag the day before yesterday. I played throught the demo and posted what I thought of the games in "What have you recently played" thread.

Again...thanx GC. I thought my subscription would never come in. It certainly brightened my weekend!! :thumbsup:

yeah i got mine a few days ago. pretty kool. i also got PSM a few weeks a go too...

same here, i forgot about this, but is it just a trial?? or would it keep coming for free ?