Microsoft is more of a b**** then I thought

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also think this thread is pointless. It brings back memories of when people where deciding whether to buy ff8 or dreamcast...lol.

FF8 was such a waste of money.

No it wasn't. It has a special place in my gaming collection, being the first PSX game I ever bought. :D Besides, the gameplay was fun, and the story was enjoyable (although limping at some spots).

I still can't get over that it's just wacky coincidences imo.

At least the 3 of the god knows what character art rocks. You know what they are. Rather, they, are.

If it takes microsoft too long for halo3 i will ban them without resent.

Why? Isn't it a good thing when developers have as much time as possible to make their game to put as many things in. If Microsoft rushes Bungie and puts a strict release date, they'll have to cut stuff.

Sounds like a serious case of Halo fanboy-ism right there.

What Mr. G said is true.

Unlike other people. I want the actual Halo game. One thats has the freedom Bungie really deserves.

Talk about dev hell for those guys trying create Halo.

Why? Isn't it a good thing when developers have as much time as possible to make their game to put as many things in. If Microsoft rushes Bungie and puts a strict release date, they'll have to cut stuff.

Amen. They flocked up Halo 1 enough already, so that you didn't even see most of its advertised features until Halo 2.

I'm interested to see what happens with the pc/console 3-step hybrid thing MS is trying to do with XBNext. It looks like a bunch of monopoly-inducing hooey, but it could be interesting.

Every generation the "console wars" reaches a fever pitch around launch dates, with every fanboy predicting the death and destruction of heretical systems. Personally, if all three systems have awesome games and succeed financially, I will be a happy man. The important thing is that no single console manufacturer completely push out the others, especially now that MicroSoft is in the mix.

Well, daeveal has a extremly good point.. Why want one system to win overrall when you can keep the variety of games we have now. I prefer being able to choose and having more good adventures to play with then having one extreme overall system. I love FPS, but even every now and then I get tired of it.

I really recommend this to anyone who wants to know how Halo was, is and what it looks like today. They cut out a mother load of stuff just to make the Xbox release. Not to mention they thru down the pension "Finish your game now, or never release it."

Evolution of Halo - google it.

Edited by K`dash