Microsoft is more of a b**** then I thought

Well, ps3 has the games, im viewing this in lamest terms , ps3 has the games, has the system power, and xbox 2 has the fps games and the pc-councel transiction...i searsly hope xb2 wins the next generation battle but ps3 has the uphold. I just that sony is blabing about ps3 that way it did ps2.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, ps3 has the games, im viewing this in lamest terms , ps3 has the games, has the system power, and xbox 2 has the fps games and the pc-councel transiction...i searsly hope xb2 wins the next generation battle but ps3 has the uphold. I just that sony is blabing about  ps3 that way it did ps2.

You can't say anything like that until the systems are actually out.

blah blah im viewing this in lamest terms blah blah blah

lol yes you are! :(

but seriously, what's the big deal. it's been going on since the beginning of time. then it really doesn't matter too me as I hardly ever get something (hardware or software) on launch day.

the only system I ever got at launch was a dreamcast. all the other systems I got on impulse once they were widely available. (I hate that hunt for stock game you have to play for the first 2 or so months)

yeah.. both specs haveing even been released yet. I personly think the whole cell crap is alot of hype... I think MS is preparing for something big.. i mean u talk like all it will have is fps.. what about all those japanese devs that just signed on to make games. MS plans to fill in where it lacked this round.

I sense Cell failing horribly for the PS3, but good for everything else that isn't a PC CPU. Give me x86-64 over IBM-Sony crap anyday. Wait a second, at least IBM has Unix. So it won't be that bad, just hard, and complicated, and only a few will know.

lol PSP ninja disk.

PSP is going to on a fallout. Along with the nDS. And Microsoft will win in th end. I'm just saying ya know, XNA is easy sheit compared to what Sony's putting out for their devs.

If Microsoft were to do that, Halo3 would get owned so bad by the ps3. PS3 is going to sell like hot cakes. Remember the first ps2 with the 500+ price tag? It didn't stop Sony lovers from getting the system.

I also think this thread is pointless. It brings back memories of when people where deciding whether to buy ff8 or dreamcast...lol.

bleh, I saw the rumers on Gamespot and thought all of you would like to hear something. This bored seems dead on next generation councel topics :(. By that I mean latest topics that people actually talk in.

If MS wins I will be happey! So MS has alot of games this time? Like RPG's and adventures that are worth playing? If so, I likey!

how should we know? niether system is even close be being released and few games have been announced much less seen in playable form. after e3 we'll know more but not enough to make a buying decision (exept the knee jerk fan boys who will get whatever thier fan boy company releases.) just wait to see what happens. I swear you go from hate ms to love ms to whatever in the blink of an eye

I also think this thread is pointless. It brings back memories of when people where deciding whether to buy ff8 or dreamcast...lol.

FF8 was such a waste of money.