Nintendo's Revolution is dead..

Best gaming magazine hands down, is Play.

Not crazy like the other ones. These guys are actually sane.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best gaming magazine hands down, is Play.

Not crazy like the other ones. These guys are actually sane.

I finally got to read one of these the other day and.. well.. I was kind of dissapointed. Some of it was spot on, but a lot of it was junk just like the other mags. I take magazines on an individual reviewer basis now. Game Informer seems to have one of the higher percentages of intelligent reviewers, but even it has its fair share of idiots.

Other than that, I just look for the pictures and distill out the well-established factual information and screw the rest.

Other than that, I just look for the pictures and distill out the well-established factual information and screw the rest.

That's what you're suppose to do with them anyways. Not get serious with them as if you're gonna marry it or some sh!t.

Nintendo Revolution?

41927.jpg

Hopefully that's not the design, if I ever bought one I'd probably put my pancake mix in there by accident.

Hahahahaha... Good point. Who knows, if that would be the actual design maybe accidents could happen.

Nintendo's been known to make systems that last and are idiotproof. So it wouldn't be that after thinking about it.