Nintendo's Revolution is dead..

Fanboy mode of ninja girls. And we know how much they rock.

Hotsuma is pretty cool. But the extras are crazy (Joe > *) in Shinobi.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's too early to say the DS failed. Sure its been a bumpy launch but that doesn't mean its doomed to failure.

I never said that it failed. I just said that I think the idea behind the DS was terrible.

Care to elaborate? I haven't eve nseen a DS in real life yet, so I wouldn't know what makes the idea so terrible.

I did get to play it, and I thought the touch screen was so rediculiously gimmicky. And when I tried to play Metroid Hunters, it really did have the worst control out of any game I've ever played. And then every Wario Ware game is just dreadful. I really haven't played any other DS games other then those, so maybe I am wrong in judging the entire system, but from what I've seen so far, and looking at the future releases for the system, I really don't have too much hope.

I did get to play it, and I thought the touch screen was so rediculiously gimmicky. And when I tried to play Metroid Hunters, it really did have the worst control out of any game I've ever played. And then every Wario Ware game is just dreadful. I really haven't played any other DS games other then those, so maybe I am wrong in judging the entire system, but from what I've seen so far, and looking at the future releases for the system, I really don't have too much hope.

<idiot> LOL PSP SHOOTS DISCS AND KILLS! LOL DS IS HUEG! </idiot>

Team Ninja is a bunch of faggots pretending they know what it takes to make a game let alone know anything about ninjas. Well, I guess you could say they do good with ninjas...THE ENEMY NINJAS IN NG ARE MORE NINJA THAN YOU!!! PFFFfffftT!

Shinobi is a massive orgasm of own. I can't say the same for Nightshade though. Aerial combat x342962849863984763. Bleh! That and it didn't feel ninja like. More like Power Rangers. Shinobi also has some Ninja Scroll essence in it.

Never ever listen to gaming magazines. Never. Only once in a great while do I ever agree with those people.

And then again, most people don't agree with me either, so nevermind.