Nintendo's Revolution is dead..

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as Nintendo doesn't let Tecmo make games on their system, they'll do fine.

You the last person I would think to hate "team ninja" lol.

u aparently dont know him then.. he insults anything team ninja

sigh, another joke not picked up. His avatar is a ninja, he likes ninjas, hating a team called ninja is just ironic. Okay?

It's too early to say the DS failed. Sure its been a bumpy launch but that doesn't mean its doomed to failure.

I never said that it failed. I just said that I think the idea behind the DS was terrible.

Care to elaborate? I haven't eve nseen a DS in real life yet, so I wouldn't know what makes the idea so terrible.

:D:P:banghead:

Tecmo is working on a game for nintendo, for the DS. From what ive read and understand, it is a ninja gaiden game.....(oh hell yea).

I do agree with you NeoMaster. Big N is making quite a lot of things, and one and foremost is ignoring the hard core gaming public.....which is a big no no.

It is great that they are trying different things, but c'mon, why the hell arent they having online support? The system can do it. Apparently they dont see a great market in it......(duh? Xbox, PS2, hellooooo, online gaming...)

Second, i think that loosing rare has hurt them. Big N had platforming down, but Rare was the one bringing in the nice games.

:D  :P  :banghead:

Tecmo is working on a game for nintendo, for the DS.  From what ive read and understand, it is a ninja gaiden game.....(oh hell yea).

I do agree with you NeoMaster.  Big N is making quite a lot of things, and one and foremost is ignoring the hard core gaming public.....which is a big no no.

It is great that they are trying different things, but c'mon, why the hell arent they having online support?  The system can do it.  Apparently they dont see a great market in it......(duh?  Xbox, PS2, hellooooo, online gaming...)

Second, i think that loosing rare has hurt them.  Big N had platforming down, but Rare was the one bringing in the nice games.

I think RARE leaving Nintendo hurt them more than it hurt Nintendo. Like come, when RARE was with the big N, I knew every game that came from them. Banjo, Conker, Killer Instinct, and what not. But now that they've gone with M$, I don't even know the names of the damn games they made for them.

But I hate RARE now, they promised Perfect Dark for the GCN launched by they lied like bastards. They said they would port it to the XboX but no word. Probably lying again.

Sorry Nintendo, your going to be the next Sega...although Sega is much better.

Sega sucks now, they lost some of their talent. It's nice to still see them try. But yeah, anything they would put out now would either suck completely or be completely medicore. With the execption of Shinobi and Nightshade. Those games rock.

Sorry Nintendo, your going to be the next Sega...although Sega is much better.

Sega sucks now, they lost some of their talent. It's nice to still see them try. But yeah, anything they would put out now would either suck completely or be completely medicore. With the execption of Shinobi and Nightshade. Those games rock.

Damn, I've been meaning to get both those games. but I've been hesitating. Are they worth my money? (they're not even sold at full price anymore).

Heck yeah. I bet even Skythe would agree with me on this. Waaaaay better then Ninjan Gaiadiadjianisnda. Unlike most games, this is just mad hard, harder imo then Ninja Gaisndindinfusdfkgjdksfg!

Nightshade goes either way. But gameplay rocks and it just owns. Both own. On amazing calibures.

Heck yeah. I bet even Skythe would agree with me on this. Waaaaay better then Ninjan Gaiadiadjianisnda. Unlike most games, this is just mad hard, harder imo then Ninja Gaisndindinfusdfkgjdksfg!

Nightshade goes either way. But gameplay rocks and it just owns. Both own. On amazing calibures.

Then I'm so getting these two games. I appreciate your "advice".