New FBA-XXX Pro

+ T +

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i have BAEDb redone by PRican. I applied the patch to the defualt but it wont boot it goes to the MXM dashboard menu, when in the menu it recognizes the disc and says that its FBA-xxx pro but when i select it to start it just reoboots into the dashboard. So when i went to delete the defualt file i accidently deleted the original so now im stuck with the patched defualt. Is there anyway to unpatch it or fix it or what can i do i do not want to download BAED again lol. So i have all the files that come on PRican's remake of BAED what can i do. Is it alright if i get in contact with you PR on aim if i have to?

• 3 weeks later...

yes its over 4.7gb, i suggest killing off many of the clones and also just keeping the decrypted versions of neogeo games since they are smaller and less time to load.

you other choice is to use a dual layer dvd -/+r disc but thats a waste in my eyes.

Am I off target here, or isn't this built using the Microsoft XDK? That would make it something we shouldn't be offering for download here, could get us in trouble.

All that is available here is an IPS patch to use on Gogo's version. Like how you can't share ROMS on many sites, so people exchange patches instead.