New FBA-XXX Pro

+ T +

New clones added in MAME 0.96u3 :

Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom (Euro 940113)

Alien vs. Predator (Hispanic 940520)

X-Men Vs. Street Fighter (Asia 960919)

Street Fighter Zero 3 (Asia 980904)

Giga Wing (Asia 990222)

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a couple of probs with FBA XXX Pro.

1. SF2CE13 does NOT display correctly its very glitchy

2. KOF Special Edition 2004 is missing from the DAT file. The last verison i got had this game Why did you take it out? Yes I know its a hack but I personlly LOVE hacks it makes the orginal game a little more interesting after beatin the Shizint out of the orginal and looking for something new.

3. my KOF 2002 Plus (set 1) rom doesnt work now it says i need kf2k2_c1.rom i have 2k2_c1.rom so i need a ips patch for it if some1 has it i would appricate it.

other than those gripes about fba-xxx pro it works excellent. I (and im sure for others) would like to see romset changes noted like the Kf2k2pls rom change. Keep up the good work on FBA XXX Pro, +T+

2. KOF Special Edition 2004 is missing from the DAT file. The last verison i got had this game Why did you take it out? Yes I know its a hack but I personlly LOVE hacks it makes the orginal game a little more interesting after beatin the Shizint out of the orginal and looking for something new.

3. my KOF 2002 Plus (set 1) rom doesnt work now it says i need kf2k2_c1.rom i have 2k2_c1.rom so i need a ips patch for it if some1 has it i would appricate it.

My understanding is that kof2k4se is just a ROM hack and not an actual bootleg set. FBA-XXX Pro does not support hacked sets since there are far too many to keep up with.

kf2k2pls now uses the C ROMs from the bootleg set. This is more correct since it is also a bootleg set.

For those who are wondering, there is going to be an updated build soon incorporating all the new ROMs that have surfaced recently (alot of new M ROMs and of course the new mslug5 C ROMs). But I also want to address the problem of the reversed buttons in the controller config and it's this that I haven't had the time to look into as yet.

Edited by + T +

KoF 2004 Special Edition 's not only a simple crappy hack but a bootleg... The cart was even sold @eBay...

The King of The Fighters Special Edition 2004 MVS Cartridge with 39 different fighters. To Play This Cassette You Need a Neo Geo 1,2,4 or 6 Slot Neo Geo Coin Op System in a Jamma Arcade Cabinet. BUYER PAYS SHIPPING & HANDLING of $8.00 IN THE CONTINENTAL USA. I accept payment by money order & credit cards thru PayPal with their fee. Payment must be received within 7 days of the end of the Auction. Zero Feedback Bidders Must Email Me First.

KoF 2004 Special Edition 's not only a simple crappy hack but a bootleg... The cart was even sold @eBay...

In that case I'll do my best to include it in a future build but it probably won't be in the next one.