New FBA-XXX Pro

+ T +

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just finished a huge fbaxxx pro torrent and found its missing the same roms i was...

lol? :P

We all have access to what is somewhat easily gotten.

But there also seems to be a hoarding of certain roms.

In most cases there is a bootleg or hack (As in still possible to play).

This was my eventual conclusion on my personal hunt.

Please someone tell me I'm wrong.

Peace

:war:

Why can't great arcade shooters like Raiden II, or Raiden JET, Raiden Fighters, Brave Blade, Espuglade work on Final Burn???? Anyone working on them or will try too??? These are must haves...

These games do not run on M68000 hardware. FBA is an M68000 emulator. What your asking is like requesting PSX support in SNES9x, it simply isn't designed to emulate the hardware.

The ClrMamePro dat file has never worked for me.

Not only is it 1/3 the size of the Romcenter DAT but doing a scan with the dat results in CMPro reporting all of my roms are wrong when infact they are not since Romcenter reports them as fine although I always use and prefer CMPro over RC.

I want to create a missing fix file dat with CMPro but can't because of this dat problem.

The ClrMamePro dat file has never worked for me.

Not only is it 1/3 the size of the Romcenter DAT but doing a scan with the dat results in CMPro reporting all of my roms are wrong when infact they are not since Romcenter reports them as fine although I always use and prefer CMPro over RC.

I want to create a missing fix file dat with CMPro but can't because of this dat problem.

Try the DAT file that the emu generates and see if that works.

hello !

can you say me if the problems ( resize menu screen , music in menu..) in last pro-relesase will soon solve? since a lot of days there are no news about these....  :)

thanks !

I haven't got round to looking at these yet. I don't really want to do an updated build just for a few minor UI issues. I'll see about them when I do the next update but I really don't have any idea when that will be.

I think in the scheme of things its Manto's turn. Cause gogo did 5-1-05 after manto then you did your lastest after Gogo. Manto had some nice additions in His\her last build...

i think also that right now would be a cool time to get a perfect.dat for Pro that we can spread around...

-_-

Edited by sammaz

i think also that right now would be a cool time to get a perfect.dat for Pro that we can spread around...

It wouldn't be a perfect DAT since so many sets still don't work correctly and are using temporary substitute ROMs. As individual issues are fixed the DAT will be changed to require the correct ROMs. The 'perfect' DAT (if there can even be such a thing) will be substantially different to the current one and the changes will not come all at once.

I think you really need to see past these ideas you have of 'perfect' this and 'final' that and just enjoy what's available. :devilboy: