New FBA-XXX Pro

+ T +

Hey, I noticed a few graphical/runtime errors in Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo (all versions and releases) that were never fixed by the FBAXXX team. I asked them if they had plans to fix these bugs that basically destroy the ability to play the game correctly. They basically laughed at me. So now, I'm begging the FBAXXX Pro team to please fix these problems.

The errors/bugs I speak of are...

Graphical glitches are basically in all the new challenger's stages (Cammy, Dee-Jay, Fie-Long, T. Hawk) and some show up elsewhere too. Almost every stage has minor graphical bugs or wierd screen glitching and off timing. The musical also gets distorted. Most of the grphical glitches are where the stage floor meets the horizon and the background starts. There is like clipping and crap going on, Nasty.

Thanks

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The errors/bugs I speak of are...

Graphical glitches are basically in all the new challenger's stages (Cammy, Dee-Jay, Fie-Long, T. Hawk) and some show up elsewhere too. Almost every stage has minor graphical bugs or wierd screen glitching and off timing. The musical also gets distorted. Most of the grphical glitches are where the stage floor meets the horizon and the background starts. There is like clipping and crap going on, Nasty.

Thanks

Is this just in FBA-XXX or is it in PC FBA also?

Is this just in FBA-XXX or is it in PC FBA also?

No, none of these errors show up in the pc version of FBA but show up in every cps2 emulator for xbox so far (yes, Kawa X too). I would be in complete awe if you could figure out a solution to the stated problem.

Thanks

Edited by thchardcore

Okay, when I refer the the glitches, I will be as concise as possible.

The feet of the people in T. Hawk's stage breaking up. Sound glitches, random slowdown if both characters jump...

Cammy's stage. Right corner and upper background have minor glitching and break up.

Ken's stage: Where the boat meets the water is where some breakup happens.

I will try my best to get snapshots. It's not just me though, others have the problem also and it has been reported by a few others elsewhere.

Thanks

Any idea on if you can fix this?

Edited by thchardcore

well i still haven't seen the probs with ssf2t but it did lockup on me if i select cheats but i think its due to the cheats ini's i have being out of date as some roms have been renamed and such but i'm not 100% sure on that.

also there a minor prob with changing the buttons as when i press white, it chooses black and the same for left/right trigger.

not related to this but i also tested a ps2 to xbox/gc adpater that i bought for $3.99 at a pc show they have this weekend in nj ( www.pcshow.com ) with this and it works great but i gotta wait till my ps2 saturn pad comes to truely test it out :thumbsup1:

if you got $8 for the entrance fee, i suggest you drop by the pc show and pick one up as its a bargin and theres a few other things for older consoles there as well :lol: