New FBA-XXX Pro

+ T +

UPDATE:

- Fixed menu problems with some filters.

- Re-added Auto Uni-bios option.

- Some updates to samsh5sd/ss5spnd.

It also seems that with the new menu code (in both Pro and FBA-XXX), menu items that should be disabled (like the '---------' dividers) can still be highlighted and selected. This is the cause of the crash with 'Set Other Values' in Video Options. Hopefully Gogo can fix this since I'm sure he'd make a much better job of it than I would. :punk:

bilippe - I can't fix your sound problem because I don't have it and therefore I have no way of finding the cause. And I don't see any reason why Pro is giving you problems and FBA-XXX isn't since 90% of the code in Pro is now identical to FBA-XXX.

The only two reports of this problem I've seen are yours and one on Gogo's forum describing exactly the same thing in the non-Pro version. So I'm at a complete loss... :punk:

Give this build a try anyway though, just in case.

Edited by + T +

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it work great without "saute de son"....you made a great worh +T+ !!!!!!!!!!!!

all my games work fine now !!!!!!!!!

only 2 things : 2xscale gives a "flou"(french) effect....... :punk: , you've forgotten music in menu

otherwise i give you a grand Merci !!!!!!!!

Edited by bilippe

I'm glad to hear the sound problem's finally sorted.

The 'flou' (blurring) problem with 2xscale was a small oversight on my part, sorry. It will be fixed in the next update.

I'll take a look at the menu music problem too.

+T+ I know something that will make your version realy cool!!!!

random mp3 play on launch...like a dash it would play any mp3s randomly in a certain folder...like f:\music\random

it doesnt need any controls or user inputs

-It may be just me but I want to boot my neogeo arcade machine to FBAxxx Pro with random Raggae tunes jamming!!

Right now it boots to unleashx but i think it makes the most sense for the MVS-2 to go straight to the game selection screen....that way its like a real MVS-2 with every cartrige loaded and ready to go!!!!!

thanx! :punk:

Edited by sammaz

i have noticed many bugs in the last update :

1.some games freeze and restart isnecessary at launch or a message appears " there was an error starting " : the game don"t start ( kof2k3nd , windjamers.......) ( all roms are correct...)

2.the resize of screen in menu is not possible...(very hamful in some skins...... :punk: )

3. absence of music in some skins ( gg bar....)

4.2xscale is very blur....

As I said before, there is a small problem with 2xscale that will be fixed in the next update.

I'll look into the problem with ROMs not starting.

sammaz - Your mp3 idea is a good one. But Pro really isn't about adding new flashy features and such. Perhaps you should suggest it on the FBA-XXX forums.

UPDATE:

- Fixed problem with ROMs not starting.

- Fixed problem with 2xScale filter.

I haven't looked at the menu music issue yet since I wanted to get these important fixes out ASAP.

cool it work great !!!

As soon as "the resize of screen in menu is not possible...(very hamful in some skins...... )

and

absence of music in some skins ( gg bar....)

will be fix , then it will be perfect !! :punk:

see you soon

very good job !!