New FBA-XXX Pro

+ T +

i have sometimes sound glitchs ( sautes de son in french) nearly the totality of games :)

my config : cheats off

uni bios on

video : 2xscale , linear , flicker 5 progressive and widescreen off

sound : low pass OFF , interpolation PCM/FM ON , 48000Hz , fastforward enable/disable ( no consequences..)

can you also indicate me the differents folders which use fbaxxx and fbaxxxpro in order to delete them to see if there's an effect?

merci for helping me.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have sometimes sound glitchs ( sautes de son in french) nearly the totality of games  :)

uni bios on

sound : low pass OFF , interpolation PCM/FM ON , 48000Hz , fastforward enable/disable ( no consequences..)

can you also indicate me the differents folders which use fbaxxx and fbaxxxpro in order to delete them to see if there's an effect?

merci for helping me.

fbaxxx uses d:\ini folder for inis where fbaxxx pro uses t:\ (e:\tdata\FFFF0504)

i have sometimes sound glitchs ( sautes de son in french) nearly the totality of games  :)

uni bios on

If I remember correctly 'saute' would indicate a jumping or skipping of the sound. I definitely haven't noticed that with any of the settings I've tried.

Can you please tell me if it makes a difference if you use the following settings;

Video: Simple2x, Linear

Sound: Low Pass OFF, FM Interpolation OFF, 22050Hz

And it would really be a big help if you could find a game where the problem is particularly bad.

ok i try this !

EDIT ihave tested with your recommandations ( androdunos ) but they change anything......what a nightmare.... :)

EDIT 2 : on gogo's version all games work great...

Edited by bilippe

UPDATE:

- Merged in some very nice code improvements from the latest FBA-XXX. (excellent work Gogo :) )

- Updated patch to work with fbaxxx_01_05.

That's all for now.

bilippe - Try this version and see if it helps with your sound problems.

Edited by + T +

- Merged in some very nice code improvements from the latest FBA-XXX. (excellent work Gogo )

lol, thx, I know that Manto rewrote the menu too in his version, I am pretty sure it is even better :).

Edited by GogoAckman

one bug for gogo...

in the latest version enter "video options"

then select "additional options", or other options...i forget

it freezes

other than that it is NICEEEEEEEE!

thanx

also I have to tell you guys about this free newsgroup thing i found...they give a free trial with only giving them an email adress..I made up a bunch of email adresses and have gotten 30Gigs free!!!

http://www.usenext.com

just use any old email adress and you can keep getting free trial accounts as many times as you have email adresses!!!

really helped me complete the pro sets

Edited by sammaz

bilippe - Try this version and see if it helps with your sound problems.

i have always sound problems.....in addition when i come back to menu ( with 2xscale ) the screen is very very small , i cant read information at display......

Plz could you indicate me ALL folders in xbox which concern fbaxxxpro in order to delete them to reinstall your version

thx

EDIT : how can i activate the unibios in the last release?

Edited by bilippe

There do seem to be a few problems with this (Pro) build. I probably made some errors when merging in the updated code. I'll release another update soon with the necessary fixes.

bilippe - As Gogo said, all Pro's data is stored in E:\TDATA\ffff0504.

and sound pbs they 'll be fixe too in the next release?? ( because since 2 PROreleases i and some friends have some "jumping" sounds...whereas beforeb it was perfect !)

Edited by bilippe