New FBA-XXX Pro

+ T +

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+T+ is the latest pro intended to patch gogo's latest version?  or the older?

The Patch

---------

The FBA-XXX Pro package now contains everything you need to get FBA-XXX Pro running on your Xbox, with the exception of the main XBE file. To get this you will need to apply the included IPS patch to the 'default.xbe' from the latest release of FBA-XXX (26.04.2005).

So basically you just copy the 'default.xbe' from fbaxxx_26_04.zip into your FBA-XXX Pro directory, and run 'patchme!!.bat'.

A little reading goes a long way. :P

Edited by + T +

hello !

i have a pb with sound and music :

since the 2604 version the sound is very bad !!!! ( i have tested on alpham2 , androdun.........) the sound is very verybad whereas it's good in the last version !

the cause is the improvement for the psychio games?

I need help please ( i notice that i haven't change the sound options....) :P

hello !

i have a pb with sound and music :

since the 2604 version the sound is very bad !!!! ( i have tested on alpham2 , androdun.........) the sound is very verybad whereas it's good in the last version !

the cause is the improvement for the psychio games?

I need help please ( i notice that i haven't change the sound options....) :P

I ll test that.

EDIT : do you play in 50Hz mode?

Edited by GogoAckman

your version has a pb with sound emulation ! :

comme dit sur 1emulation, je pense que ca pourrait etre le 50Hz sui soit incrimine, comme j ai bouge la vitesse via un skip, a confirmer.

could tou make an update if possible because it's very obvious...

thanks ! :P

i'm running in 60hz mode (ntsc) too but sometimes i feel sound imperfections in games like art fighting , andro dunos ,......whereas in your last release it hasn't no sound problem.....( i have on my xbox 2 versions : gogo's version and yours )...

have they the same save folders? could you tell me all folders for each versions in order to delete them?

( my friend has this pb too... :huh: )

merci for your help

2xscale and linear but it is as the last release , i use it since the beginning....ijust test on gogo's version and it's perfect.... :huh:

a solution??

EDIT it is essentially on the impacts, it is not hyper remarquable but it feels it on impacts for shooting , fighting games..... whereas gogo's version is clear...

i can't say in english but to be clear the sound " saute " a little sometimes... :huh:

is it due to improvements in psychio games??

edit when i see androdun demo for example the sound "saute" times to times.....

Edited by bilippe

Hmm,

Well I've been running the androdun intro sequence over and over with all different filters and sound settings on both the latest and the previous build of FBA-XXX Pro. And I really can't hear a difference in any of the sounds.

Can you please tell me as much as you can about your video and sound settings? Also it would help if you could find some place in any game where the problem is particularly obvious.

If there is a problem here I'd like to fix it, but I need to be able to re-create it.