New FBA-XXX Pro

+ T +

just tested the latest patch, cthd2k3a still has screwed up gfx but other then that, its nice :P

EDIT: just tried to load kof2k2pls, still freezes the xbox during loading

djohng is currently taking a look at the NeoSpriteROM issue. If it can be fixed then it should mean that the new C descrambling code for svcboot/cthd2003 will work. This should fix the problem with cthd2k3a.

With kf2k2pls, I changed the C ROMs but it's still using kof2002bInit (oops). Will sort out for next time. :huh:

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+T+ maybe about time to re-list the to-do list...just to keep on track and focused...I think you are down to 1 or 2 more fixes for a 1.0 build!!!!

Except he has stated before that he does not plan on using any revision number system, so there will never be a "1.0" build.

+T+  maybe about time to re-list the to-do list...just to keep on track and focused...I think you are down to 1 or 2 more fixes for a 1.0 build!!!! :banghead:

I appreciate the encouragement. But as I said before, there will never be a 1.0 build. There will always be more to add/fix/improve. FBA-XXX Pro will always be a work-in-progress. And that's the way I like it. :)

so whats not working at the moment?  just svcboot and cthd

?

A good start would be to look at the DATs. Any set that as a note stating "uses xxx ROMs for now" is having to use substitute ROMs because there is some problem running the correct ones. These issues all need fixing eventually. And some sets marked as NOT_WORKING are down to emu issues also (like kof2003d and svcchaos).

Not to mention the fact that some sets are having to use incorrect ROMs because the correct ones are not yet publically available.

Basically there's a whole lot to do and I'm sure still more issues are waiting to be discovered. So there's really no point in trying to list it all. I have no plans as to when or even if some these issues will be addressed, I prefer to just take things as they come. :banghead:

UPDATE:

- Added Psikyo sound fix. (thanks to Gogo and Manto)

- Fixed kf2k2pls/kf2k2pla driver error.

- 'bShowFullRomNames' now shows full MAME-convention ROMset titles when enabled (toggled with Left Thumbstick button on the gamelist screen). Example;

Enabled:

'Samurai Shodown V / Samurai Spirits Zero (set 1)'

Disabled:

'Samurai Shodown V'

- Updated 'Pro Fighter' skin.

Edited by + T +

thanks +T+. i've got a question, how do i change the screen size of the background image for the skins?, i've got different skins, and the option for change the screen size is gone, have to change the value manually for the menus to show correctly, could you add the option to modify the screen size for the skins in your next update?, thanks in advance bro and keep your excelent work. :thumbsup1: