New FBA-XXX Pro

+ T +

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, gogo's fix isn't correct it will generate sound skip under certain conditions but the main idea is here (no need to change the table size and no need to have the test that can skip sound)

I know, I was a bit lazy on this fix, but there isn t sound skipping, nsegment end never went over 1000 so I think 44100*2 isn t useful, and I setted to 2000*2 in case of :punk:.

If ppl complain about a bug, I ll change the code B).

As i told you on msn, there is several ways to fix that (obviously :) ) the fastest correct way to do it is by simply add the keyword "static" to the table (btw, that's not the one i used)

OMG! i've tell how to fix it :lol:

EDIT:

I just saw the kof10th driver. 2 points:

1) There is no alternate version of the ROM

2) Both loading codes are wrong

I released the correct driver, i wonder why did you alter it?

Edited by Manto

As i told you on msn, there is several ways to fix that (obviously :) ) the fastest correct way to do it is by simply add the keyword "static" to the table  (btw, that's not the one i used)

OMG! i've tell how to fix it :lol:

EDIT:

I just saw the kof10th driver. 2 points:

1) There is no alternate version of the ROM

2) Both loading codes are wrong

I released the correct driver, i wonder why did you alter it?

euh, it doesn t seem to be dynamic as I tried to dynamically allow it with nsegmentend and it was refused :punk:.

As for the rest :

1) the alternate version is alternate moves version posted by ferchogtx (simply patch 0x6000 and 0x1000 in place of 0x7000 and 0x1000)

2) I took the code and the update where you did say me to bring them, I did nt see any other updates B).

I'll explain all this to you on MSN. Explainations on forums aren't interactive enough :lol:

since i'm the author of the driver, if i tell you the loading code sequences are both wrong, you can bet i'm right :punk:

the facts are that the game uses alternate moves, not having them is equal to bad emulation. they were missing in my first submition because i removed a bankswitch function than needed to be here, so if you included my corrections, there is no need for Ferchogtx modification.

Edited by Manto

Just to say that I've updated the patch to work with fbaxxx_26_04. I'll see about adding Manto's Psikyo sound fix when I do the next proper update.

it is not really what mantot did, he told me what I could do, the only thing to do is to edit the project and change the stacksize from 128K to 512K (0x20000 to 0x80000), I didn t know the stack size could be changed here.

it is not really what mantot did, he told me what I could do, the only thing to do is to edit the project and change the stacksize from 128K to 512K (0x20000 to 0x80000), I didn t know the stack size could be changed here.

That's interesting. And a big thanks to you both.

Maybe Manto will be nice enough to share the secrets of his speed boost next. :P

Edited by + T +