New FBA-XXX Pro

+ T +

You're right about Sengoku 3. The clone set wasn't assigned correctly. This will be fixed in the next update.

As I suspected, the problem with kf2k2pls and kf2k2pla is the 'NeoSpriteROM' entry in the C descrambling code. I have no idea how to fix this so unless someone else can help those sets are just going to have to use decrypted C ROMs for the time being.

look at ->

static void cthd2003_neogeo_gfx_address_fix_do(int start, int bit3shift, int bit2shift, int bit1shift, int bit0shift)

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look at ->

static void cthd2003_neogeo_gfx_address_fix_do(int start, int bit3shift, int bit2shift, int bit1shift, int bit0shift)

Yes, I've seen that in that instance 'ReadUBYTEFromROM' is used. But this requires arguments, so it can't be used as a replacement when you have a line like this:

unsigned char *rom = NeoSpriteROM;

Thanks for replying Gogo. Any more help you can offer would be very much appreciated. :lol:

the improvements of the 2404 version will be soon release in the pro version ( striker1945 , tengai....)  ?

only way we'll see strikers 1945 or tengai working on pro would be if bdiamond/manto is willing to share what was needed to be fixed for those 2 games to run.

plus this part was made clear:

For some reason :

- I will not make source available, no need to ask

Thanx +T+

Just got 95% of the Pro sets clrmamd...just a few impossible to find...

*blah*

you know the rules :naughty: - PR

total maybe 40 megs worth....

Thraxen-ize them if they exist !!!!

Thanx man! :lol:

I can promise to test all neogeo sets in the next Pro version and report back accurately...

Edited by Prican25

only way we'll see strikers 1945 or tengai working on pro would be if bdiamond/manto is willing to share what was needed to be fixed for those 2 games to run.

there are 2 another ways :

1) find it by yourself (I wouldnt say like manto it is a hard fix)

2) I am not for closed source, so you know what to do

As for neospriterom, I don t know the code you need on it, but you can maybe add it in descramble graphics.

I think djohng may have an idea of what's up with tengai/s1945. But he's been having some computer problems lately.

Gogo, just like with slammast and s1945p I'm happy to share any part of Pro's source with you. The only part of the source that I don't want to release yet is the NG driver files. And I don't think you'd want to use those anyway because then your users would complain that the ROMs are too hard to find. That's why I think it's good to have two versions.

there are 2 another ways :

1) find it by yourself (I wouldnt say like manto it is a hard fix)

2) I am not for closed source, so you know what to do

As for neospriterom, I don t know the code you need on it, but you can maybe add it in descramble graphics.

I didn't say it was hard to fix, but hard to find IF you don't have the proper knowledge. (And even without it, you can find what to do by trying, it will only take more time)

I think djohng may have an idea of what's up with tengai/s1945. But he's been having some computer problems lately.

Gogo, just like with slammast and s1945p I'm happy to share any part of Pro's source with you. The only part of the source that I don't want to release yet is the NG driver files. And I don't think you'd want to use those anyway because then your users would complain that the ROMs are too hard to find. That's why I think it's good to have two versions.

I really don t care about NG drivers but I don t see any reason to not release the sources.

I didn't say it was hard to fix, but hard to find IF you don't have the proper knowledge. (And even without it, you can find what to do by trying, it will only take more time)

How about you guys just quit the petty squabbling and help each other out? I know you don't like Gogo's and +T+'s versions for whatever reason, but really, what is the point of not helping? It gets rather old watching all the various scene devs fighting like kids all the time.

Edited by Thraxen