New FBA-XXX Pro

+ T +

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the new FBAxxx Pro... I have via torrent the some awesome neogeo roms (Thanks to Thraxen)... Martimelee, Rage of the Dragons, Kof 2000, 2001 and 2002, Metal Slug 1 - 4 and X all work for me.

However, the ones that took me over a year to find like Samurai Showdown 5 and Metal Slug 5 will just not show up on my roms menu list. I'm not as elite with all this emu stuff. I know how to trouble shoot the little things, but if someone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

These are the files I have for FBAxxx Pro

King of Fighters 2003

kof2k3nd.zip 38,866kb

kof2k3plus.zip 40,315kb (i know this works It ran on Neo Geo Rage X on pc)

kof2k3up.zip 38,845kb

kof2003.zip 42,624kb

kof2003b.zip 38,954kb

Metal Slug 5

mslug5.zip 79,207kb

mslug5nd.zip 29,955kb

Samurai Showdown 5

samsh5hd 25,856kb

samsh5nd.zip 39,192kb

samsh5sp.zip 80,979kb

samsho5.zip 81,104kb

samsho5h.zip 2,474kb

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide...

Edited by Truth

Well those sets are all supported (except 'kof2k3plus' that sounds like a ROM-hack, Pro does not support these).

Try deleting any previous FBA save data. Either delete the savegame from the dashboard or delete the folder E:\TDATA\ffff0504.

Well those sets are all supported (except 'kof2k3plus' that sounds like a ROM-hack, Pro does not support these).

Try deleting any previous FBA save data. Either delete the savegame from the dashboard or delete the folder E:\TDATA\ffff0504.

+ T +, thanks for the advice. I'll give it a try to night. I'll update you on the status. Until then, i'll keep my fingers crossed.

Yeah I had to update my fba xxx pro so I could play kof10th and the fixes and stuff. I accidentaly deleted the fba xxx 6.03 file with the patch.bat now I have it though and kof10th works.I just need Kof2k3up.zip and i'll be good for my 1 week vacation.

Maybe I can assit you. PM me about it.. unless you already got it.

Edited by Truth

cthd2k3a loads to screwed up gfx and also as like bilippe said the kof2k2pls and alternate freeze the xbox.

also found this a bit weird but the decrypted sengoku 3 doesn't seem have sengoku 3 encrypted as a parent as i got the preview pic for the parent rom but wont display for the decrypted version.

You're right about Sengoku 3. The clone set wasn't assigned correctly. This will be fixed in the next update.

As I suspected, the problem with kf2k2pls and kf2k2pla is the 'NeoSpriteROM' entry in the C descrambling code. I have no idea how to fix this so unless someone else can help those sets are just going to have to use decrypted C ROMs for the time being.