New FBA-XXX Pro

+ T +

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE:

- Updated names of decrypted M ROMs in MAME supported sets. 'xxx-m1d.bin' --> 'xxx-m1_decrypted.bin', I know it's horrible but it's in the interests of cross-compatibility. (thanks to djohng for the long-name fix :P )

- *EDIT* See below.

- Added note about battleg, feversos, etc. to ReadMe.txt

Edited by + T +

I am having trouble getting, cthd2003 to work with FBA-xx pro... I have the latest version of pro and I have checked the rom using romcenter and the generated.dat file

The sound works fine but the graphics are just a mess.. the same rom works fine in benderMameox.

The other problem is with samsh5bl the graphics break up in bars across the screen, again the rom checks out fine in romcenter... but unfortunatly it is not supported by mameox.

any ideas would be appreciated (or if this is a known problem I can give up and relax a little)

and Thanks for all the hard work put into this version.

Can someone help please, I have FBA-XXX pro working perfectly

but when I try to launch Rage of the Dragons (Fully Decrypted) it brings up the following:

*No Rom Requests*

- PRican

Graphical data is missing

My heart broke when I saw this since I've been trying to play the newer neo geo games for a month and a half now and it never works.

If anyone can help it will be appreciated alot and if you can you can send the neccesary files through email to me at * with a _ between Ohwow and 6 Thanks in advance.

UPDATE:

- Fixed scrambled graphics in cthd2003.

- Fixed graphics in samsh5bl. (I don't have the romset to test this but it should be fixed now)

- Some ROM updates.

- Added list of all supported ROMsets to package.

as soon as i hear +T+ say 1.0 i will go Pro!

Then you'll be waiting a long time since there will never be a '1.0'. Version numbers are a waste of time when you make such small and frequent updates, and besides, none of the emulators Pro is based on have reached v1.0 status yet (FBA-Xb4, FBA-XXXb5, FBA v0.2.95.23).

FBA-XXX Pro is an ongoing WIP and will remain that way for as long as I continue to work on it. So you might as well enjoy the benefits now. :P

Edited by + T +

My heart broke when I saw this since I've been trying to play the newer neo geo games for a month and a half now and it never works.

If anyone can help it will be appreciated alot and if you can you can send the neccesary files through email to me at * with a _ between Ohwow and 6 Thanks in advance.

OK, first, we aren't allowed to request ROMS on the forum. This is to keep 1Emulation out of any legal hot water. You may want to hit the newsgroups if you need files.

Second, you need to learn to use either RomCenter or CLR MAME Pro. FBAXXX Pro comes with two DAT files... one for each program. So what I recommend you do is go download RomCenter and then load the RomCenter DAT included with Pro into the program. You can then use the program to scan your ROMS on your PC and it will use the information in the DAT to tell you if you are missing any files for your ROMS. This will save you the trouble of loading ROMS onto your XBox before you know if they even work.

Third, looking at the list of files you mentioned it appears that you do not have a complete "neogeo.zip" file. Many of the files you listed are BIOS files that are normally stored in the neogeo.zip file.

Edited by Thraxen