New FBA-XXX Pro

+ T +

sorry if these are dumb questions

is there anywhere that tells you how to get this emulator working? i got fbaxxx_27_02.zip and FBAXXX_Pro.rar and did the patch thing but apparently something else needs to be done. Ive noticed that the "full" zips of older versions are almost 20MB so is there something else I need to get?

Also can I use the romsets from BAED Vol 3B on this new version?

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the emu freezes on roms that are incomplete n fbaxxxpro displays " Graphical data is missing"

Is that just Pro or does FBA-XXX do this also?

cthd2003 worked fine under last version, this updated one has graphic glitches

That'll be due to the core update. Since cthd2003 is now officially supported by FBA it has an updated driver. Maybe I'll go back to the old one until I can figure out the problem.

Cool! Can you post the source aswell so that I can compile it with my romsets? THX in advance

I'm hanging onto the source for the time being since there are a few things that are not quite finalized. Perhaps when things are more settled I'll release it.

is there anywhere that tells you how to get this emulator working? i got fbaxxx_27_02.zip and FBAXXX_Pro.rar and did the patch thing but apparently something else needs to be done

Try the latest patch (it works with the new 05.03 version). Just replace the IPS file that comes with FBA-XXX with the one from the Pro archive and run the batch file.

the emu freezes on roms that are incomplete n fbaxxxpro displays " Graphical data is missing"

Is that just Pro or does FBA-XXX do this also?

i just testes gogo's latest n it does the same... dont remember this bug on lantus fbax version.... going to test other roms

btw, thanks for update :(

Edited by GLiTcH

Flycboy, admin of EZ emu-zone.org forum has confirmed & proved mslug5b (Bootleg) is sold in commerce. He has even shown bootleg cart chips.

I want to thx + T + for this release, & especially about updated CPS-2 conventional ROMs renaming & updated Neo*Geo drivers : svcboot, svcplus, svcplusa, kof2002b & kof2k2pa. Congratulations !

Btw, I dislike mangling (i.e : King of Fighter, The) ; but this is my personal viewpoint.

Well I've updated the patch to work with the 06.03.2005 release. But the sourcecode currently on the FBA-XXX forum is still from the 05.03.2005 version. So I'm not yet able to update Pro with Gogo's new fixes.

Great job on the crash-fix BTW, Gogo. :thumbsup:

Edited by + T +

Just something I found interesting. Today, just for fun, I took the original FBA-X b4, updated it to the latest FBA core and gave it support for all FBA-XXX Pro's romsets. The idea being that without all FBA-XXX's extra bells 'n whistles it should run even better than Pro.

But, for reasons not yet clear to me, Pro beat it hands down. Especially in the sound glitching department. Weird, huh? :D

Well I've updated the patch to work with the 06.03.2005 release. But the sourcecode currently on the FBA-XXX forum is still from the 05.03.2005 version. So I'm not yet able to update Pro with Gogo's new fixes.

Great job on the crash-fix BTW, Gogo.  :P

In fact I am waiting for your sources to correct cps things :banghead:, then I ll release mine :D.