Let's ban golf

Wizard

I still say we should ban old english prose. Around here, all the kids are forced to read Romeo and Juliet in high school, and I'm sure a few of them have gone on to kill themselves, loved ones, or members of neighboring families. While we're at it, why don't we ban high school?

Edited by Daeval

let's ban everything and lock evyone up because they eat, and eating is violent, cuz that's like killing animals and plant, OMG u think about stuff like that, lock him up. Anyway people r crazy, i'm a teenager and play a lot of counter-strike and unreal and other games like that, but u don't c me shooting people on the street or knifing ppl cuz my parents tought me well, O and i'm not STUPID. that's y i hate bad parents that had kids when they were a teen and dunno how to teach their kids cuz they're flocking dumb too

A very nice interview, I agree with everything said. But yes, we should ban golf because it's just boring as hell. "Have you ever watched golf?! It's like watching fly fuck!" - George Carlin

We should ban religion because that's caused the most violence. I'm sure most of the people clammoring against video game violence are censorship-happy religious nuts.

A very nice interview, I agree with everything said. But yes, we should ban golf because it's just boring as hell. "Have you ever watched golf?! It's like watching fly fuck!" - George Carlin

We should ban religion because that's caused the most violence. I'm sure most of the people clammoring against video game violence are censorship-happy religious nuts.

I support this ban on religion, as well as the ban on golf and American rugby.

Golf should be banned because have thought about putting a golf ball cleaner and a stupid guy together?

hint : no more man