iRoms?

Inky

I don't think I'd ever use this service because I don't have a need to play these games that badly. I'd like to see it come out and see what happens. I don't know if this will a postive or negative impact on the community.

So everyone, better get your ROMs before this comes out! :P

Yep , Last week on a Rom site - in a Forum , one "old mame'r " sayed :Grap quickly all the ROMs you want ... :clapping:

I have allready my favorite games (... most of the 80's). :D

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foley is scum. He does everything in his greedy little power to line his pockets with green. First he trys to trademark MAME and threatens people that they have to pay him royalties, now this.

Now that I think about it, there is an ultracade machine in an aracde in a nearby town. Just now hit me that it's probably of of mr. Foley's products. This whole ordeal is going to hurt him more than benefit him.

Oh don't worry about that, he's said that he's filing it in Nicola Salmoria's name. You can basically detach this guy from anything MAME since that's not his focus, he just wants to keep it from being sold commericially which is what's being done by some arcade vendors. He's targetting a whole different demographic with his machines, not people like us.