Flawless victory!

Gryph

Here's a rather disturbing (yet somewhat comical) article:http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/crime/kids-kill-teen-with-mortal-kombat-moves-034678.php

It seems some kids in Latvia practiced moves they learned from Mortal Kombat on a friend and killed him. Of course, I really doubt the moves were taken from the game.

Maybe the kids will find the body and do scorpion's "get Over here!" move, using a fishhook and twine, to pull him from the river.

Guess if they were more friends, they'd have just done a friendship fatality move.

Did he uppercut him into the pit?

Seriously that's no joking matter. Those people need to be put away.

True, they do, and all this news does is just add more fuel to the "video games cause violence" issue.

Side Note:Wasn't there a death involving some kids trying to mimic the Power Rangers a few years ago, too?

Did he uppercut him into the pit?

Seriously that's no joking matter. Those people need to be put away.

True, they do, and all this news does is just add more fuel to the "video games cause violence" issue.

Side Note:Wasn't there a death involving some kids trying to mimic the Power Rangers a few years ago, too?

On that note, I'd like to add that Pokemon kills(truth), and rap music makes me violent and thinkin' bout hoes /sarcasm about the rap music.