[03/03/05] Tekken 5

My friends and I played it once I got home with the game and we got mostly everything(except some items for the characters) on the spot for the first 20 hours. We started slacking off after we got all the characters, most of the endings and raised practically 19 of the 30 characters rankings.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graphics are nice, but VF4 imo is looks better at times. Gameplay is like I said earilier, a return to the older Tekken 3/TTT, which I hated. They could of improved 4's by fixing it with TTT/T3 elements insted of refining T3/TTT's engine all together by incorperating 4's boundry levels.

I think sound deserves a higher score. If you have the super sound system every attack sounds deliciously bone crunching. The music is great but not compared to Soul Caliber 2.

The music affects the score. And the music blows.

Wrong! Music does not blow, it kills every tekken's music before it.

Hurrah for genertic riffs and techno beats! It blows. I'm not changing the score. After a few hours we all got sick of it and just started listening to friking Maroon 5.

The music affects the score. And the music blows.

Wrong! Music does not blow, it kills every tekken's music before it.

Hurrah for genertic riffs and techno beats! It blows. I'm not changing the score. After a few hours we all got sick of it and just started listening to friking Maroon 5.

Harrah! But Maroon 5 blows harder.

Sound 9/10. Bam!

It's also hard to believe you gave sound the same score as the sound you gave for Capcom Fighting Evolution...what were you thinking!

Edited by NeoMaster

Maroon 5 is better then Tekken 5's music selection. And that takes skill.

I think alot of things. I'm also a tool and a dick.

Welcome to the internet. It's serious business

Edited by K`dash