How to create a dat file for a Rom?

A loader is a cracked EXE that lets you play locked games. We can't provide a link to it here but you can use Google and find one. You need to get one for your version of Nebula though, what version are you using?

A loader is a cracked EXE that lets you play locked games. We can't provide a link to it here but you can use Google and find one. You need to get one for your version of Nebula though, what version are you using?

Actually, it's not a cracked EXE. It's a standalone program thst calls the original Nebula.exe, and while doing so, bypasses Nebula's own lockouts. Sure, there might be hacked Nebula.exe's floating around too, but I've never seen those.

Actually, it's not a crackerd EXE. It's a standalone program tht calls the original Nebula.exe, and while doing so, bypasses Nebula's own lockouts. Sure, there might be hacked Nebula.exe's floating around too, but I've never seen those.

Gryph got owned...

LOL

Just kidding.

BTW guys, forget Nebula I'm using Neo Mame http://www.neomameplus.com.ar/

This one really works perfectly. After Rom-checking with the dat-file and Romcenter provided on the website, all games work on the first try. Man I wish I would have tried this emu earlier. This one really works without flaws: All games are supported.

And another big plus for this one: It has a hq picture enhancement filter, which is really the best filter out there. The picture quality is amazing with this one: I always thought the that the picture quality from NeoRageX, Nebula and kawaks looks abit blurred and not sharp enough, even when using the filters provided with the emus. But the picture quality in NeoMame with hq 2x and above filter is imho the best one.

Try this for yourself guys, you won't be dissapointed.