DS owners

Inky

Now that PSP has been released, it is not a hype anymore.

I have make comparison between DS and PSP, testing a few games

and I really prefer PSP albeit the expensive price. THe games in PSP

are much much more superior compare to DS's games. Graphic is one thing. Gameplay is another. DS is full of kiddies game.

when both handhelds were announced I was firmly behind the psp. I would get a psp but the price is just too much, I won't even pay 250+ for a ps3 or xbox2. when the price comes down to exeptable ranges I will get the psp. I need something in the mean time. I was going to get an sp but I figure why not get a ds and I can play gba games until the ds lineup picks up.

oh man I just put out my cigarette in my fresh can of pepsi :)

when both handhelds were announced I was firmly behind the psp. I would get a psp but the price is just too much, I won't even pay 250+ for a ps3 or xbox2. when the price comes down to exeptable ranges I will get the psp. I need something in the mean time. I was going to get an sp but I figure why not get a ds and I can play gba games until the ds lineup picks up.

oh man I just put out my cigarette in my fresh can of pepsi :)

In that case, since you need some handheld gaming, you could get the DS and use the flash card or whatever to enjoy the large range of GBA titles that platform has to offer. It can tide you over till Jump Superstars comes out. :)

Phew, good thing it wasn't coke you ruined.

In that case, since you need some handheld gaming, you could get the DS and use the flash card or whatever to enjoy the large range of GBA titles that platform has to offer.

Phew, good thing it wasn't coke you ruined.

that's exactly what I am planning :) if I had an sp already I wouldn't even be considering it. but I am in the market for a handheld so I might as well get the best I can afford.

fight the sony hype machine !

I should say the same about the DS. What a load of crap.

Fight the <insert company here> hype machine!

flavor_flav.jpg

Flava Flav says: "FIGHT DA POWAH!"