DS owners

Inky

I am getting my ds this weekend, I can only afford 1 games right now unless they have some used I may be able to get away with 2. right now I am leaning towards mariods or urbz but what are your opinions? it's got to have high replay value since it will be the only game I have for the system for at least 2 weeks besides the metroid demo and gba games I borrow form my nephew till I get my linker.

Right now I would advise you to save that money and invest elsewhere. The DS right now only has about 13 games and the only one close to getting a 9.0/10 score is Mario DS. The upcoming game releases for the system is very sparse and the good ones are all listed at TBA.

You should wait for some good games to come out if you plan getting the system for the DS software. But if you also want the GBA capabilities I guess it would be alright to get the system..

Edited by NeoMaster

Yeah I mean, the DS launch was pretty bad. The only good worthy game to keep is SM64 DS, unless you beat the game and got tired of it, I don't recommend it. Try and wait for Metroid: PH, Castlevania, and maybe Mario Kart 64 DS.

don't waste your money on it. save it for the psp, sorry im a DS owner as well i beat mario DS 3 times already :clapping: save your cash on somthing more efficient becouse the psp will have and already has several titles out to date. either that or continue saving up for the next Gameboy :rolleyes: