Next gen Gameboy in 2005?

Gryph

yes i have one and its freakin huge.. have u ever tryed to walk and play using the touch screen at the same time? its impossible. Hell standing and using the touch screen is hard enough. The system is like a halfbreed... like i said its almost like the Virtual boy... portable yes.. but not GB portable.

I think PSP score in the mobility department :P.

I would choose PSP rather than DS :P

But it is still flocking expensive at my area.

USD$500??? WTF?!? :D:banghead:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Companies are ddesigning new consoles and handhelds way too fast and do not give the existing machines enough time. A good example would be the Bill-BOX 2.

Companies are ddesigning new consoles and handhelds way too fast and do not give the existing machines enough time. A good example would be the Bill-BOX 2.

I think microsoft's decision to come out with XBox 2 make sense.

Average consumer's mindset is anything new will be better.

If PS3 is coming out, and if Microsoft did not follow up with their own

XBox successor, Xbox will lose out and have their market size

shrinken. Good move by Micro$oft to counter $ony :D

I found this to be funny:
The Game Boy has traditionally been aimed at children, while Nintendo hopes to reach an older audience with the DS.

What 'older audience' games have been released so far?

Well the dating sims certainly weren't intended for children.

And quit baggin' on the DS. It's a perfectly good system.

Edited by LordKanti

damn, I am still getting my DS this weekend.

this is from the end of tha article:

The question is, though: Will Nintendo's audience be willing to shell out another hundred bucks (or more) for the third year in a row? Or will they invest their gaming dollars elsewhere?

nintendo should ask sega about this. it's too soon for another handheld in my opinion. let the DS mature some. at $99usd I don't see how the system could compare to the psp or ds. either the price is totally wrong, (like price speculation on the psp a few months back) or it will be a redesigned slightly upgraded sp.

You think that xbox2 will be backwards compatible with xbox 1? I would get one if that was the case.

They say they're trying to but haven't accomplished it yet. But atleast it's not that they don't want to.

and if they dont... who cares? i want it for xbox 2 games not xbox 1. :clapping:

Meh, I think a lot of other consumers have the exact same view. Backwards compatibility is only an addition, its not detrimental to the XBOX2 functionality. If I was given a choice between XBOX2+XBOX compatibility and just XBOX2, I'd go with the the first one.

Having XboX 1 capatiblity gives more percieved and overall value of the system. People who weren't really inclined to the XboX but liked some of their games (like me) could see Xbox2 as a gateway into the system, and be able to try the original games.