DOA creator disses tekken

Aoshi

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

doa is far from being a technical fighter in my eyes, its nothing but eye candy with lacking real gameplay.

virtua fighter is definitely a technical fighter especially with vf4:evo. very good but no eye candy like doa which doesn't matter to me, hell i'll play it even with vf1 gfx hehe

tekken is good and gets better with its sequels in gfx and in characters moves and is far more technical then doa but not at vf4:evo's level. while t4 was lacking, t5 definitely made up for it.

i'd say the man had his points, i mean if namco took more time on it, online could've been a possiblity but the game itself i find a lot better then any doa out.

Im not much of a tekken fan because people rape you with 1 combo and it's over.

I only own DOA 2 hardcore for the ps2/dreamcast and I think its a button masher. I like VF4: Evo because of the fighting system, although it takes forever to master one character.

Looking Above: I thought those mounds were balls lol

Edited by NeoMaster

DOA2 is not a button masher by any means, properly timed attacks with it's system on DOA2 at least. Now only if Team Ninja would notice that DOA2's engine beats DOA3's hardcore and not use a revamp 3 that plays similar to 2 *coughdoaucough*

DOA2 is not a button masher by any means, properly timed attacks with it's system on DOA2 at least. Now only if Team Ninja would notice that DOA2's engine beats DOA3's hardcore and not use a revamp 3 that plays similar to 2 *coughdoaucough*

Like, I'm not putting you into my personal pantheon, but at least you agree with on most of DOA2's aspects.