MAMEdOX goes final

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if its not on newsgroup, i'm willing to up it there :D

just gotta get it first heh

UPDATE: i got my hands on it and its being posted to alt.binaries.emulators.mame :o

meant to add the xbox groups but slipped my mind hehe but i'll post it to xbox groups after its done going to the mame group :)

forgot to mention i made par2's for it as well :)

UPDATE 2: its going to the xbox groups (alt.binaries.cd.image.xbox & alt.binaries.games.xbox) now, enjoy :D

if its not on newsgroup, i'm willing to up it there :naughty:

UPDATE: i got my hands on it and its being posted to alt.binaries.emulators.mame :afro:

meant to add the xbox groups but slipped my mind hehe but i'll post it to xbox groups after its done going to the mame group :lol:

forgot to mention i made par2's for it as well :D

UPDATE 2: its going to the xbox groups (alt.binaries.cd.image.xbox & alt.binaries.games.xbox) now, enjoy B)

Cheers for that prican. While the torrent sites have a purpose, Usenet is where it's at. I would have posted it there myself but gotta renew my account first :banghead:

if its not on newsgroup, i'm willing to up it there :naughty:

UPDATE: i got my hands on it and its being posted to alt.binaries.emulators.mame :afro:

meant to add the xbox groups but slipped my mind hehe but i'll post it to xbox groups after its done going to the mame group :lol:

forgot to mention i made par2's for it as well :D

UPDATE 2: its going to the xbox groups (alt.binaries.cd.image.xbox & alt.binaries.games.xbox) now, enjoy B)

Thanks, Prican (and to all the devs)! This was my first successful download from a newsgroup and it's off to a good start. It's also my first post here. Great job everyone. :banghead:

I just registered this account to thank you guys, this is really a nice update. Obviously a lot of attention went into it and it shows. Oh, and the new skin is a work of beauty.

If I might suggest : a lot of popular oldies from Sega were changed to working since v0.84 was released (I think Thunder Blade, Power Drift, Turbo Outrun, Galaxy Force 2, Super Monaco G.P. or even Action Fighter). Having those working in Mamedox would be just great, and the Xbox should be more than able to handle them.

Anyway, cheers ^^/