BTK Strangler captured

Sturmvogel

I'm sure most of you have heard the news already. It's really spooky...I was talking to a co-worker of mine about a week and a half ago about this. He was googling some info on the the btk strangler. We were discussing how recently he'd been taunting and leaving clues for the police. I mentioned that since he's a seriel killer of a time prior to dna testing and some other advances since his killing days, he's gonna slip up and get caught. Low and behold...they got his arse!! There's also a strong possiblity that he wanted to be caught....seeing as he was making contact etc.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His hero must be jack the ripper. Good thing he's in prison. I hope he enjoys the showers there.

I hope so. Unfortunately, Kansas death penalty can't apply to him unless he's committed murders after 1994 if I recall correctly. Also, I didn't know this until hearing today, BTK stands for "bind", "torture", "kill".

Edited by Sturmvogel

Unfortunately, Kansas death penalty can't apply to him unless he's committed murders after 1994 if I recall correctly.

Good thing. Death penalty should be banned.

As long as we're not killing innocent people, its okay with me. There are rare instances in which some criminals just need killing. And the BTK strangler is precisely the type.

Edited by Sturmvogel

Unfortunately, Kansas death penalty can't apply to him unless he's committed murders after 1994 if I recall correctly.

Good thing. Death penalty should be banned.

As long as we're not killing innocent people, its okay with me. There are rare instances in which some criminals just need killing. And the BTK strangler is precisely the type.

The problem is, you can never know for sure if one is innocent or not. Many times a man judged guilty has been proven innocent afterwards.

IMHO, even the worst criminals should not be executed. That's just legal murder. How can a government fight crime when it is itself criminal?