Gran Turismo 4

NeoMaster

Alrighty, I picked up GT4 a few days back and began playing it. It's my first GT experience and I'm not quite into it yet. For one the game is kind of unfriendly to n00bies and the cars are difficult to control. Falling off track and into the grass screws up your whole race and you have to restart. I'm playing Gran Turismo Mode right now and I purchased the Mirage Mitsubishi car and I getting owned big time! I just bought it because it was in my price range and it's like an 80's model and the other cars I race are all recent.

Any tips on how to get the most speed out of my car? Is there an option to sell this piece of junk? And how should I go about this Gran Turismo mode? I would go to GameFaqs but no one has got any decent FAQs up,

Edited by NeoMaster

Win win win, money money money, upgrade, upgrade, upgrade.

Then sell that piece of junk and get a better car, repeat.

For those who have the previous GT game. You can import money for it (YA!).

Believe me how I tried, my mirage simply can't compete on those circuits. I tried to sell it back but they would only give me 2000 credits for it, if I did that I would have to race the other cars on foot.

Exactly that...I dunno if drifting plays as much a factor in GT4, but in GT2, it was almost a necessity in order to win the races and get enough money to upgrade or buy a better car.

I like arcade-type racers more, but I do acknowledge the great points of GT4.

Ditto. I've had more fun playing NFSU 2. This game is so mean. Like, if I had GT3 data I can get a sexxy 100 000 credits that could by me a godly car but nooo. Still, I have to unlock this game's hidden potential, and soon, because its due back on Sunday.