Tekken 5 update

Aoshi

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say North America. The basis of this opinion comes from Americans' extremely active attitude towards video games, the inherent competitiveness present in their national identity, and finally, to give a rather simple reason, the relative population sizes of the countries. If players from other countries read that and think "What the hell does he know!", then I urge them to become champions for themselves. If they do so, I will reconsider my supposition.

Geez, I wouldn't have guessed he would say that. Especially when I read about how those asians are addicted to videogames and forget about food and water...but I guess there's a lot of asians in North America too.

But yeah, that was a cool interview. I haven't heard of that Nina game before, but from the sounds of it, it can't be that good.

Death by Degrees. I saw some reviews and the word on the streets is that game is doo doo.

Edited by NeoMaster

Geez, I wouldn't have guessed he would say that. Especially when I read about how those asians are addicted to videogames and forget about food and water...but I guess there's a lot of asians in North America too

Only in Korea....Mostly in Korea....at least there anyways.

Yeah, Death By Degrees was just previewed in a local gaming magazine here, and the game looks to be mediocre to sort of good. Ah, time will tell.

I bet your still eager to try it still? <_<

It might be good, depending on your taste.

IGN gave Shadow Hearts a 5 and I'd say it kills the recent RPG's like Suidoken IV/Xenosaga 2, but the reviewer was a dick.

Yeah, Death By Degrees was just previewed in a local gaming magazine here, and the game looks to be mediocre to sort of good. Ah, time will tell.

I bet your still eager to try it still? <_>

It might be good, depending on your taste.

IGN gave Shadow Hearts a 5 and I'd say it kills the recent RPG's like Suidoken IV/Xenosaga 2, but the reviewer was a dick.

I'll definitely give it a shot. :) That reviewer sure didn't know what he was talking about... perhaps *a bit* biased towards the subject matter?