Tekken 5 update

Aoshi

This may be old but

The final TRC was released in the arcades

Heihachi mishima

and yes.... a random select box :rofl:

the reason for this was in past tekkens players were able to find out trc by luckily selecting them in a random select. Seems a bit weird though.

this is heihachi's profile

The CEO of the Mishima Zaibatsu and the sponsor of The King of Iron Fist Tournament 4 was Heihachi Mishima.

Soon after suffering a defeat at the hands of Jin Kazama at Hon-Maru, Jack soldiers belonging to an unknown faction attacked without warning. Kazuya and Heihachi both teamed up and engaged the Jack soldiers, but because of Kazuya’s betrayal, Heihachi was caught in the Jacks’ suicide attack.

A normal man would have perished in the heart of an explosion as great as the one that erupted, but Heihachi was no normal man, his body was superior to that of a normal man’s.

One month later, Heihachi got wind of someone else running the Mishima Zaibatsu and news of the upcoming The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5. Although his body was badly broken, Heihachi healed at a rate much faster than any normal man. By the time of the tournaments opening he was completely healed.

The console verion is also rumored to have tekken 1 , 2 and 3 unlocked on the fly with the game.

And for nostalgia purposes starblade can be played during loading screens

there will alo be additional stages and costumes available only for consoles

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait so whats the deal with the cards? My friend played Tekken 5 in the arcade and he got like this card thing with a serial number out of the machine. Is that just to save your records or something?

(I havent been following the Tekken 5 thing because i hate Tekken 4 heh)