Why oh why?!

Gryph

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i saw this the other day on the news and all i can say is WTF Is WB Smoking? Taz to Spaz,Bugs to Buzz :(

they shouldn't even let this deal with looney tunes as those are classic toons that should have never been changed.

Btw, I actually liked the batman beyond tho it isn't as good as fox batman series but was getting better in its last season and had a good movie (return of the joker).

You people blow. They're pretty much taking a show with some retarded humor (by my standards) and making the characters go kick some ass. Wearing black no less. This is one of the coolest things I've seen in a while.

And by retarded humor, I mean the humor actually focuses on people (or animalistic humanoids in this case) acting retarded. There's the antagonist, and the protaganist. The antagonists in the Looney Tunes always fail horribly, without any chance of recovery, and it sickens me. The humor involves cartoon violence (the show invented cartoon violence) which just isn't funny. I repeat, the show sickens me.

This though, this is actually better than some of the crap WB throws out.

Saw about this on the news this week too. Mel Blanc, Tex Avery, Chuck Jones, and Fritz Freleng are probably rolling in their graves right now. I see it lasting a season or two, that's about it.

I know a couple of people like that. Anime is amazing depending on some cartoons and whatnot, but other then that, it's sometimes crap, and poorly drawn sometimes also, like , if you ever notice alot of action scenes are done with weird blue/black/red backgrounds, like, you ever saw the orignal spider-man series sky? It wasnt blue, it looked like a dark rainbow , and alot of anime has that.