Why oh why?!

Gryph

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks like a "cooled" up Looney Toons.

Why must everything kids absorb these days must be "cool." It sickens me to see little kids these days trying to be cool, when they should be at home playing with their action figures or dolls.

That looks like a "cooled" up Looney Toons.

Why must everything kids absorb these days must be "cool." It sickens me to see little kids these days trying to be cool, when they should be at home playing with their action figures or dolls.

Har har Chaotica!! Right you are...they should make the Minister of Playtime. :naughty:

Anyways, just a few minutes ago, Sunday Morning aired a piece about the new show in the works. They talked to cartoon historians who felt that this attemp by Warner Brothers to revamp the characters is going beyond the scope and won't work. The reporter went around playground with a drawing of the new Bugs...one kid said it was an evil Bugs Bunny :o<_<.

A Warner Brothers rep. interviewed said that they are trying to extend the franchise..blah blah blah...and the characters are meant to stand on their own. At the end, the piece hinted at WB trying to respond to rivals programming that are hugely successful, as in DBZ, Spongebob etc. I think I'm starting to agree with you more Gryph...being that it will end up being ridiculously lame.

Edited by Sturmvogel