comics to movies

Inky

man it's getting bad in hollywierd:

Movie studios are currently working on producing two brand new comic-based superhero movies. Sub Mariner and The Silver Surfer look like they are next in line for a live-action movie treatment, and The Rock is currently in negotiations to play the lead roles in both movies.

sub mariner and silver surfer movies?!? the only thing worse could be an aquaman movie <_<

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

garageink its not that those characters are bad or anything its the fact that we are beaten into blindness of bad movie writing, take spider man movie for instance in the 70's that movie was bad, these new ones are good, guess why?

good writers and people who are fans of the comic are involved.

If there was a good writer and decent graphics silver surfer might be good but because of mediocre writing and effects, i expect nothing but misery,

Take for example the man-thing movie it was intended to be released for the theatres, guess what it's going straight to dvd. BAD WRITING EFFECTS AND ACTING = BAD MOVIE

spiderman and X-men are good but the iothers sux

I thought the first batman was the best

followed by blade

then the spiderman movies

xmen is towards the end of the list for me because I loved the xmen so much growing up... I didn't like the costume changes or hugh jackmen. (years ago the rumor was glen danzig would play logan, that would have rocked) the character choices weren't great.

where are beast, archangel, havok, gambit ect. now if x3 concentrates on the weapon x storyline I'll be happy, maybe....

followed by blade

xmen is towards the end of the list for me because I loved the xmen so much growing up... I didn't like the costume changes or hugh jackmen. (years ago the rumor was glen danzig would play logan, that would have rocked) the character choices weren't great.

where are beast, archangel, havok, gambit ect. now if x3 concentrates on the weapon x storyline I'll be happy, maybe....

i kinda forgot Blade was a comic , and Batman was kool but i thought we're talking about comic made into movies aroung these few years , anyway there's only a few good ones

followed by blade

Youally the first movie in the series is a hit, then the sequels are a mishmash of mediocre. There are some exceptions though.