Converting gameplay to avi

Lucandrake

Guys, I was on google for a while trying to find a program that does this. I know there is because I used to have one like a year ago and now I can't find it, any suggestions on what to type in google or links, that would be great help.

Gryph, thanks alot, but my ram is 489...somewere are 480, and with fraps, lowram=gamelag and I can only record 30 seconds with it...last time I used fraps I holded the walk forward button and ended up falling of a cliff...

You can only record 30 seconds because that's the unregistered version.

But I don't recall FRAPS taking that much resources...I haven't used it in a while so you're probably right. But 480 isn't really that low of an amount, the lowest for Doom 3 is 384 mb...

Xp alone takes away 250 ram most of the time, and all my games take up more then 300 ram especially since there at high settings, thats more ram then my computer can take, now add the lagy power of fraps to it and you'll get horrible gameplay.

Fraps is a real rescource hog. I tried to use it for recording my KOF98 combos. I't slowed my system to a halt..

Imma give that Hypercam a try tho  :P

Permy, If You Want To Record Videos From Emulators You Can Use A Special Build That Has Avi Record. I Can Send You A Copu One Day.