3,800 Prank Calls To 911 Came From 1 House

Mag

My mom dailed 911 to trick me into going to school, and then I said I'll do it and she hanged up. 10 minutes later while im in the shower I a man voice coming from outside, they open the bathroom door (my mom gave em keys) and then screamed at me telling me to get out of the shower and get dressed,....thanks alot mom

Edited by Drake

My mom dailed 991 to trick me into going to school, and then I said I'll do it and she hanged up. 10 minutes later while im in the shower I a man voice coming from outside, they open the bathroom door (my mom gave em keys) and then screamed at me telling me to get out of the shower and get dressed,....thanks alot mom

hmm never knew 991 called the cops..

reminds me of the TYME I was at this place "camping" but not really camping cause there was phones and pools and shiit, anyways, I memmer my step brother had this cassette that had some...idk wtf it was...I think it was a korean church recording or something. Anyway, we were walking aronud listening to this shiit

then later on that day I, my step brother and our friend were all making prank calls with the tape. We even dialed 411 and they lady was all "umm..I'm sorry, I don't speak chinese" :rofl:

ppl would go "hello?" and then we'd start playing the tape

...good TYMEs

Edited by Weirdanzeige