" Grand Theft Auto " Led teen to kill..

Mag

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran over 3 dogs, 2 kids, 1 pregnant woman, a retarted midget, and an old man in a wheelchair because of Carmegeddon 2. I'm such a bad person.

So It Was YOU Who Ran Me Over,....

And Jeez, This Is Like That Kid Who Killed Some One After Hearing Disasterpieces By Slipknot.

I ran over 3 dogs, 2 kids, 1 pregnant woman, a retarted midget, and an old man in a wheelchair because of Carmegeddon 2. I'm such a bad person.

And Jeez, This Is Like That Kid Who Killed Some One After Hearing Disasterpieces By Slipknot.

did someone really kill a person after hearing disasterpiece? wow

but ne way i've played gta 3 and vice city and san andreas repeatdly i've spent hours playing those games and i'm 14 and there's nothing wrong w/ me i don't get it. altho there is times when i feel like choking ppl but then again i always feel like that :) (j/k in case ur taking me serious)

there was this report on the news a few days ago, that parents should show more interest in games and multimedia, and play games with their kids.

Parents could control the games' contents with this method, to a degree anyway.

Sounds nice, but my mom never understood games.

I can see those ant-violence advocates jumping all over this with glee....obviously something has got to be wrong with the kid who did this.

People don't understand that individuals who are twisted or messed up to begin with find solace in games like GTA. So they were bound to act out eventually. It's not the game that makes them commit violence...

did someone really kill a person after hearing disasterpiece? wow

but ne way i've played gta 3 and vice city and san andreas repeatdly i've spent hours playing those games and i'm 14 and there's nothing wrong w/ me i don't get it. altho there is times when i feel like choking ppl but then again i always feel like that :) (j/k in case ur taking me serious)

Yes, And They Did It The Exact Same Way As Said In The Lyrics:

I Wanna Slit Your throat

And F_uck The Wound

I Wanna Push My In And Feel The Swoon

at least he didn't play postal hehe

It Would Have Been Better, I Mean, DEATH BY SHOVEL?! YEA!!

Edited by 666Ghost