Constantine

ritzi

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not much of a Keenanu Reeves (spelling?) fan so I won't probably see it. Plus it's like 14 bucks for an adult ticket here.

Holy..seriously dude, thats some hardcore cash. 14 bucks? Where the hell do you live?

It's only 8 dollars(for adult) here, and 5 dollars on matinee, while kids and the elderly get into for 4.50 in matinee and 5 dollars on not.

This movie, I'm just hoping it doesn't suck. I've been reading the comics for a while(since 2000-2001) and I just hope, BOY DO I JUST HOPE, it doesn't suck.

But telling from people who've seen it. Reeves doesn't make a good Constantine. Like, at all. I'd been happier they've gotten a brit to play the part. But also telling from it, Comic book to movies have grown within the last 3 years so there still is hope of it having to not suck.

I'm still scarred from Keanu Reeves in Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions. I do like the comic so I'm probably going to check it out some day. Also, I love the subject matter, I'm a sucker for stuff about Hell.

Tickets are $5.00 for matinee and $8 for night show.

Well...I was including taxes and a small popcorn. :banghead:

if you are gonna include the price of popcorn and a soda then is is like 20 bucks to see a movie