Melty Blood error

Mag

thanks alot you guys, specially dash..

last request..  is there a translation patch for MBreact ? I have it for MB, but I don't play MB though.

No, there isn't, at least not yet. Just keep checking The Whirlpool.

http://revolve.emuxhaven.net/melty_blood.html

I was hoping this group would do the translation ^

so far I'm impress with their MB patch.. but it's not 100% translation complete in every components, for now mostly the main menu/configs and crap.. and they didn't finish the dialog translation yet. Guess it's gonna be one heck of a long time before I get to play the translated ver, unless some other group willing to pull off faster than they are.

thanks alot you guys, specially dash..

last request..  is there a translation patch for MBreact ? I have it for MB, but I don't play MB though.

No, there isn't, at least not yet. Just keep checking The Whirlpool.

http://revolve.emuxhaven.net/melty_blood.html

I was hoping this group would do the translation ^

so far I'm impress with their MB patch.. but it's not 100% translation complete in every components, for now mostly the main menu/configs and crap.. and they didn't finish the dialog translation yet. Guess it's gonna be one heck of a long time before I get to play the translated ver, unless some other group willing to pull off faster than they are.

Yeah, they did a good job translating MB, even though it's incomplete.

Well, theres 3(3 from the last time I checked) groups from the last notice working on a translation for MB, and their all tied up with other Type Moon games (mostly because the first one to release a translation patch for `hime will be god)