What's Your Desktop? It's Almost Spring Edition.

Wizard

new lcd monitor this time, 1280x768 reduced to 600x360 =)

What ever happen to your old style theme ? the one you post in A@H 2 years ago, it was the best desktop anyone seen, we all wanted it hehe.

you talking about that orange one? or do mean that blue one... :banghead:

time for a change, i like this new one cuz it was the 1st one i tried on this monitor and it looked good

i get my backgrounds here (warning: contains some suggestive ads) :P either there or toeng.com

edit: whats wrong with emule? ;P

Edited by IxI SoNiK IxI

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i get my backgrounds here (warning: contains some suggestive ads)  either there or toeng.com

haha u werent kidding. but yeah, some pretty neat abstracts. ill probably use one of these after my melty blood pic.

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

time for a change, i like this new one cuz it  was the 1st one i tried on this monitor and it looked good

i get my backgrounds here (warning: contains some suggestive ads) :P either there or toeng.com

the blue one, not sure.. it's the theme, I'm not talking about the wallpaper, you had yer icons lined on a horizontal basics in the middle of yer desktop, it was one heck of a nice theme, not sure if it was a window theme, but it's impressive aight.

oh and about the site you posted, THAT IS TRUE DEVIATION OF GFX :P (not the ads =P)

btw.. emule may have everything yer looking for, but their slow as ants dragging away a dead donkey.

i get my backgrounds here (warning: contains some suggestive ads)  either there or toeng.com

haha u werent kidding. but yeah, some pretty neat abstracts. ill probably use one of these after my melty blood pic.

Where did you get Melty blood react ? I've been looking for that game for ages. :banghead:

Where did you get Melty blood react ? I've been looking for that game for ages. :banghead:

well lets just say i have this friend who is a japanese fanatic who happens to know the wonders of IRC...

Where did you get Melty blood react ? I've been looking for that game for ages. :P

well lets just say i have this friend who is a japanese fanatic who happens to know the wonders of IRC...

Work with me here, whats the catch ? :banghead:

Where did you get Melty blood react ? I've been looking for that game for ages. :P

Work with me here, whats the catch ? :banghead:

haha, no catch. just tellin u like it is. my friend set the whole thing up for me, so i dont kno how i would be able to hook u guys up. maybe i can ask him to upload the files to a server when he has time. ill see what i can do. sounds good?

time for a change, i like this new one cuz it  was the 1st one i tried on this monitor and it looked good

the blue one, not sure.. it's the theme, I'm not talking about the wallpaper, you had yer icons lined on a horizontal basics in the middle of yer desktop, it was one heck of a nice theme, not sure if it was a window theme, but it's impressive aight.

oh and about the site you posted, THAT IS TRUE DEVIATION OF GFX :P (not the ads =P)

btw.. emule may have everything yer looking for, but their slow as ants dragging away a dead donkey.

ahh... the horizontal setup, only reason i did it b4 was so it wouldnt cover up the gfx in the bakground, not much innovation there ^^

emules not as slow as it seems, jus walk away, like for example i'll go take a shiet and vwala, its done (5mb files anywayz)

ive tried windowblinds and styleXp b4... its slows up my pc so i dont use those programs anymore (only got 192mbram as it is)