Chinese Names

i went to the Chinese New Year Celebrations in Central London on sunday and there was a stand which worte peoples names in Chinese, so i did for me and my bro, mine ripped, so i went an got another one, but they were diffrent i know theres two (or more) diffrent types of chinese e.g. traditional ect...

can someone tell me whats these (preffably someone who can read chinese) say and tell me please

Thanks

here are the two pics :

Pic 1 (Ripped) untitled1.jpg

Pic 2 (second) untitled2.jpg

P.S - i dont know if they are the right way up tell me please

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well the names above are just how u would say ur name but written in chinese instead, Di for the first chinese word, pe for the second word, and sh for the last chinese word. it's kinda stupid that u ask them to write ur name in chinese cuz,well i just think it's stupid. anyway here's how u would say my real chinese name, Wu-Ka-Him

胡嘉謙

Edited by Ryuken

well  the names above are just how u would say ur name  but written in chinese instead, Di for the first chinese word, pe for the second word, and sh for the last chinese word. it's kinda stupid that u ask them to write ur name in chinese cuz,well i just think it's stupid. anyway here's how u would say my real chinese name, Wu-Ka-Him

胡嘉謙

What's so stupid about getting your name written in another language? Obviously, you aren't much of a cultural person. At multi-cultural festivals they have booths where people write your name in their native language and people flock to them because it's interesting.

they say "Victoly"

:P You are winnar!

WINNAR! :blink:

I bet now we know Ryuken ain't that out going towards the world. Each to his own, and let the others critise him about it. I love the internet!

Edited by K`dash

well  the names above are just how u would say ur name  but written in chinese instead, Di for the first chinese word, pe for the second word, and sh for the last chinese word. it's kinda stupid that u ask them to write ur name in chinese cuz,well i just think it's stupid. anyway here's how u would say my real chinese name, Wu-Ka-Him

胡嘉謙

What's so stupid about getting your name written in another language? Obviously, you aren't much of a cultural person. At multi-cultural festivals they have booths where people write your name in their native language and people flock to them because it's interesting.

Hell, just for the sake of conversation, I'm interested in calligraphy.

胡嘉謙

well cuz most of the time the words that makes up the word that make any sense and just doesn't sound right in chinese, it's kinda like saying ur name with a chinese accent so it's kinda stupid. that's y i have a chinese name and a english name