How many hours a day do you get outside?

Alpha

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There not prioreties, it's just what I do...anyways, if you want to see what I mean, go to the FFXI thread that I put up in CA. Anyways , I live in miami, and this is basicly the life for every kid over here, if you got nothing to do in the house, get out for 6 hours come back hungry , get on your computer, and download rap...exept I download rock...

That makes me totaly against them, and yes, retards do become hated down here because some groups listen to rock. Theres a group called rockers were we all hang on one side of the school, and then you got your Jay-Z wannabe s on the other side, so yeah, that does make me a rebel...

that's how it's kinda like at the preppy hs across town. You kind choose either or

at my school on the other hand, no one gives a fuuck. But then ppl at the preppy school are afraid to come to my school cause they think there's cholos :clapping: , when they're actuall over there

i work 8-12 hours a day mostly standing when i do get time off i catch up with personal puter stuff and im out and about running errands, but even though i dont hit the gym like i should i eat very healthy and i only have a little belly flab very little. it helps with all the walking nd heavy lifting i do.